Born Alive Truth Targets Obama
Abortion survivor Gianna Jessen states,
Seen this ad? In it, Senator Obama personally attacks me. I've dealt with worse; I survived an abortion. State Senator Barack Obama voted 4 times against laws to protect babies who survive abortions. Meanwhile, U.S. Senators voted 98-0 for Born Alive Infant Protections. Senator Obama says deciding when babies get human rights is above his pay grade. Tell him abortion survivors deserve legal protections too.
Isn't about time someone told the truth about Barack Obama: BornAliveTruth
- Obama's Support for Partial Birth Abortion - Oct 25, 2006
- March for Life - Next Monday!!! - Jan 21, 2006
- Urging Churches to Talk About Abortion - Jan 05, 2006
- Supreme Court Nominee Samuel Alito and Roe v Wade - Oct 31, 2005
- Support the Right to Life Act 2005 - Oct 25, 2005
- UK Considers Embryo Screening for Cancer - Aug 15, 2005
- Aborting the Viable Beyond 23 Weeks - Jul 25, 2005
- Aborted Babies Sold for Beauty Treatments? - May 27, 2005
- Bush Administration will Protect Abortion Survivors - Apr 23, 2005
- Russian Abortion Killing and Sterilizing Millions; Demographic Collapse Likely to be Worse than Previously Predicted - Apr 13, 2005
Abortion is not a major issue because if you are against it then it is very simple-Don't have one. The same with Gay marriage if you are against it then don't be gay and get married. The candidate is not as important as is the platform.
Seriously my tomcat could have done a better job then the republicans. For example , would he have started a war based on a lie wasting billions of dolllars and thousands of young lives. Would he have tried to privatise social security. Would he have given tax cuts to the wealthy which is supposed to triclkle down to us working folk. Having the hen house guarded by a fox (Bush) and replacing the fox with another fox (McCain) and expecting a different result is insane. On the internet if you go to Herbert Hoover there is an audio of a 1932 speech he gave and he is saying the same things they are saying now.
Back to the war: Do you honestly believe that when we leave there will be peace and stability between shiites, Kurds and Sunnis who dispise each other both in religion and ethnicity? What victory is to be had in a religious war? They hate us and will fight forever as they are rewarded in death and especially if they dispatch an infidel.
Abortion is obviously wrong but so is drunkeness and many other things but tryiing to pass laws against such issues makes us like the Taliban, where religion determines one's every move by force of law.
Just remember "A working man who votes Republican is like a chicken who supports Col. Sanders!"
Posted by: gary blanford at October 30, 2008 7:26 PM