Price of Gasoline - Bush's Fault?
One of the criticisms that has been leveled at Bush is that the price of gasoline has risen under his watch. In general, I don't think any president is able to manipulate the global economy the way his detractors (and supporters) often suggest. On this particular issue I found this credible analysis through Poliblogger: Early on, we recognized that it was Chinese Oil Demand underlying the increase in cost. We also looked at Oil Demand versus Refining Capacity. We have examined Global Crude Oil Demand & Gasoline, we looked at Oil: Inflation adjusted.
- National Deficit Down but Intragovernmental Loan Scam Continues - Jul 13, 2005
- Buy a Ford (Mustang) - May 12, 2005
- Budget Surplus Follows Tax Cuts - May 09, 2005
- Trust the Government with the Social Security Trust Fund? - Apr 28, 2005
- Using Your Refund Wisely - Apr 15, 2005
- Budget Surplus, What Budget Surplus? - Feb 07, 2005
- National Deficit and Debt Continue to Grow - Jan 25, 2005
- The Deficit Shrinks, Debt Remains - Jan 17, 2005
- Prosperity Linked to Economic Freedom - Jan 05, 2005
- Positive Economic News - Nov 30, 2004