Smallest Baby Was Delivered at 25 Weeks
Delivered at a gestational age of 25 weeks, Rumaisa Rahman weighed only 8.6 ounces and is the smallest baby ever to survive, according to her very proud doctors at Loyola University Medical Center. [Sun Times]
- Prenatal Testing for Down Syndrome - Jan 29, 2007
- Designer Babies? - Jan 09, 2007
- The Miracle of Life - Jun 13, 2006
- Not so graphic after all - Feb 14, 2006
- Embryo Images too Graphic for Newspaper - Feb 09, 2006
- Blogs4Life Conference! - Dec 16, 2005
- Susan Torres Gives Birth - Aug 03, 2005
- United Nations Population Fund May Receive U.S. Funding - Vote Set for Today - Jun 14, 2005
- Next time it will be easier (that's how it works) - Mar 31, 2005
- Terri Schindler Schiavo has just died - message from family - Mar 31, 2005
This is so cool! :)
Posted by: Stacy L. Harp at December 21, 2004 1:59 PM
That so nice to hear that their still with you my sons in the hospital and he's been in thier for about 2 and a half months hes stiil practacly on life support well i wish you guys luck my mom has triplets and they are 4years and she has 2 younger so good luck. you are so lucky Loretta. sorry if some words are wrong.
Posted by: loretta at February 15, 2005 10:13 AM
Our daughter was born at 25 weeks and just one day. She weighed 13 oz and was 10 inches long. She was hospitalized for 4 months to the day and weighed 6lbs exactly when she cam home.
She is such a blessing now, walking clapping waving bye and the constant baby talk. Developmentally she is between her gestational and birth age! PRAYER!